Tuesday 24 December 2013

Hamlet - David Tennant, Patrick Stewart, Penny Downie. Act 3, Scene 4. -...






I really like this version of my scene the relationship between the two is really strong. It’s obvious that they put so much time and work into their characters. Have worked very well on they both portray there characters truthfully and both of the characters shine. I think Penny Downy played the Queen character amazing her reactions in the scene is incredible I really liked how she composes herself throughout. She also shows her emotions at the right moment. She played the Queen Gertrude very humbly and honest which inspired me.

 As for David Tenant I think he played the character Hamelt a little bit weird but in a good way he came across to me very senseless and childlike. But I really like the way he portrayed his character, it’s different from the other Hamlet that has been played. Hamlet is a young boy in his teens and I got that from David Tenant which I think is good since it’s important that people watching the play understand all the characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment